Friday, November 26, 2010

Guess I'm not attractive enough

So the assessment center I attended for Bank X told us that we'd hear back from them by Wednesday the 24th. 5 out of the 7 ESADE students got "thanks but no thanks" emails Wednesday night. Myself and one other classmate had to wait another two agonizing days to find out that we didn't make it through either. 

Kinda irked by being put in this 2nd wave of rejections. Maybe it was my fault but I had a bit of hope in getting an offer after surviving the first wave. This was because they told us that the latest they'd get back to us was Wednesday. If they were gonna reject me, why not do it on Wednesday with the rest of my classmates? I already know the answer to this because the 2nd wave classmate and I were probably right on the cusp and they had to deliberate some more before we got definitive "no's". Whatever. Their loss. 

On the bright side, I love my friends from ESADE and from back home who have been so supportive. I'm truly blessed by being surrounded by so many awesome people. 

For some cheering up videos. 



1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we do need some stamina I guess. ;-) It is kind of hard going through this process and to always remember that one is not judged as a person.

    So, keep it up. :-D

    ReplyDelete