Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Worky worky

Well, I've finally returned to the workforce. My 2.5 year vacation is over and I've got a lifetime of work ahead of me. During orientation today I learned that I wouldn't be receiving my retirement benefits until 2045. That sounds so far into the future it's kinda depressing. By then we better have hologram conference calls and flying pod people movers. I want to spend my pension and 401k money on cool stuff that I'll probably complain about while telling my grandchildren that we had it so much better thirty years ago.

Anyways, I'm still too lazy to write up a post about the Catholic Engaged Encounter Weekend so here's an ad from Target where Asian Americans aren't doing kung-fu or driving badly or other stereotypical things.


No comments:

Post a Comment