Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I miss 80's and 90's sitcoms

Nostalgia is a powerful thing. I'm pretty sure if I rewatch old sitcoms like Perfect Strangers or Family Matters I'll realize they aren't that great. Maybe they are though? I'd rather not find out and keep that sense of nostalgia so I can always tell the young whippersnappers how sucky their generation is.

In any case, found this youtube clip of The Office recut as an 80s/90s sitcom. It's perfect. 



So after watching this I went on youtube to hunt down the intros from my favorite shows of my childhood. No particular order.

















I'd post more but embedding has been disabled on a bunch of the shows. I was hoping to put up Alf and Saved by the Bell but couldn't find a good video. God I miss my childhood. 

1 comment:

  1. Depends on you tastes. I watch Perfect Strangers and The Golden Girls all the time -- and I love it.

    The internet has depressed me on many occasions because it provides us with a seemingly endless supply of nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete