Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The City of Brotherly Love Part 1

Well, I'm a full month behind on my blog posts. Not to sound like a complete douche but we've been away pretty much every weekend in August. So let's start with our 2nd out of town trip. I'll skip the 1st Vegas trip because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

My friend was going to get hitched in Philadelphia so we found ourselves in the City of Brotherly Love. Actually, we were 1 hour outside of Philly but close enough.

The wedding was held in an old estate and man did it look grand. Rich, white people sure know how to build mansions. 

Just making sure we were invited. 

The wonderful cake that we totally missed them cut.

Blueprint to the estate. I wish I had a blueprint of my place. It'd fit on a small napkin though. 


The food was quite spectacular. I don't even remember what this is. I actually think I didn't eat this since this is not my hand holding it. 

It's not grass it's Di-Vegetable. Ooh. Read it out loud. Di-Vegetable. 


The outside patio. The drunks and smokers congregated here. 

A view of the church. I guess this estate had a church on its grounds. When you're that rich the church comes to you, I guess. 

The reflecting pool. I call it that because that's what I'd do if I had something like this as my backyard. Reflecting on how much freaking money I have and all the immoral things I had to do to get it. 


The food was spectacular. I would've had more pictures but I really concentrated on talking to my friends and catching up with them. It was nice to see my friends congregated for such a wonderful and happy event. Congrats to the newlywed couple. Such a lovely wedding with such East Coast style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment