Monday, March 22, 2010

Hurry before she wakes up

Well I survived finals week and the ensuing parties that occurred after that. When you combine birthdays with end of term stress relieving it's a dangerous thing. I would update you all more but the SO is in town since Friday and we've been out and about in Barcelona. Using this time after she's conked out from one too many glasses of wine to update el blogo. 

Updating this blog with new topics is becoming more and more planned in advance so here's the next couple of blog posts that will occur over the next couple of weeks. 

1) Visit of the SO to Barcelona and trip to Nice and Monaco.
2) FC Barcelona vs. Valencia game with classmates
3) Review of the ESADE cafeteria food. 

Last one may not sound that interesting but I've been wanting to do a post about our lunches for about a month now so I'm gonna indulge myself at your expense. 

I think she's waking up. Time to get back to work. Ciao till next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment