Thursday, April 22, 2010

I love it when a plan comes together

"Hello B,

I am pleased to formally offer you a Student Intern position with XXXX Bank!

Please find your offer letter attached indicating your start date of Monday, June 14, 2010. The offer letter covers the information we previously discussed and should further answer any questions you may have regarding your offer of employment."

Can't complain about a paid summer internship in LA in a company and unit I actually wanted to work for. Top it off, I get to spend some time with the SO, hang out with friends, and attend weddings. 

So the upcoming 9 months looks like 3 months in LA, 3 months in Barcelona, 3 months at Ross School of Business in Michigan. I like!




2 comments:

  1. LA will be happy to have you back, especially if it's only temporarily (there's only so much of you we can take!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to think of it more as there's only so much of me that LA can handle.

    ReplyDelete