Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Snacks to hold you over

I was hoping that through some miracle all the work that's been piling up over the term magically disappeared while I was away for the long weekend. That definitely didn't happen. So till I have time to write my big post about "4 days, 12 MBA students, 3 cars, 2 countries and 7 cities" you get the following:

Two weeks ago I was bored and decided to see what kind of offspring the SO and I would produce. Good thing she's engaged to me or this would require a restraining order and years of counseling. So I found a website that took two of our pictures and produced this as the materialization of our genetic codes mixing. I know, I'm so romantic. 


















Somehow a half Japanese half Vietnamese kid ends up looking Filipino. 




























Got my first front page article on MBA365.com. Why they would use a picture of European military alliances in 1914 to go along with my article? I have no idea. Kinda looks like Germany/Austria is trying to spread its poop to over countries. Definitely not all quiet on the western front. 

Anyways, the next couple of days will be crap. Thursday will be 9 hours of class. As I learned over the weekend from my German classmates this is very NOT alter schwede. 

No comments:

Post a Comment