Friday, November 18, 2011

Airborne toxic event

Tonight we witnessed the airborne toxic event. No it wasn't a case of bad flatulence but an indie rock band from Los Feliz. The SO is a rock music wannabe hipster so she's always trying to introduce me to new bands. Since my music taste ranges from pop to really bad pop I'm usually clueless to all these new bands hitting the scene.

The show was pretty interesting and the music fairly decent. They had an Asian guy in the band who played piano, guitar, and upright bass. I'm sure his parents would be proud of his musical ability but I'm sure they wouldn't approve of him screwing around in a band. Hello I bet even if he were in U2 they would rather have him be a doctor like the Kim's son across the street.

Anyways nyc is full of stuff to do and tonight was no different. In the city that never sleeps we saw an airborne toxic event. As I sit here and write this I think I just released my own version of such event. It did sound quite amazing. The smell was definitely not rock n' roll.




No comments:

Post a Comment