Thursday, January 5, 2012

The lunatics are running the asylum.

The SO left today for LA. She'll be there for work until the 16th and I'll be flying to LA on the 12th to join her. This means that I have been left to fend for myself for the next 6 days.






Noo...of course that's not how I feel. It's been only 8 hours and I already miss her.

Prior to the SO leaving she left me a couple of things to make sure I don't starve, burn the building to the ground, kill the plants and/or maim myself over the next 6 days.

The SO left me a couple of notes on the fridge. The left was a list of foods in the refrigerator and the right was a list of tasks that I needed to complete before I left for LA. 

The food in the fridge was arranged so that things next to each other were supposed to be combined or eaten together. For example, on the bottom shelf there are tomatoes and grilled onions, buns and turkey patties. The SO is quite the amazing wife and I must be completely hopeless if I need someone to do this for me. 

On another note, I got my Xmas/Bday/You did a great job in 2011 gift for myself. 

It came in a box

which housed another box.....

which housed another box....... When does this end?!?!?




Oh god another box? The madness!?!!?
Finally got to the watch. Panerai 111 Luminor Marina.

I was tired removing the box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box within a box that this watch came in but absolutely love it now that it's on my wrist. 

Any case. Beer and videogames await. Faux bachelorhood commencing in 3...2....1...

3 comments:

  1. Dude I'm asking Linh to marry me. Or I'm going to lock her in a small box for making all other wives look bad. You're SO lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice watch man! Good that they provide you with some plastics arm wrists as well, just in case you want to go swimming or diving with the watch. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, gifts to self. and I agree - you are a lucky, lucky man, B. does linh want to become my heterosexual SO? :)

    ReplyDelete