Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Back from Japan

So we're safely back from Japan. It was bittersweet because the reason I went back was to visit my ailing grandmother who is doing well for her age but sadly seems to be on the decline.

I brought back a bunch of gifts and of course jet lag. Sooo, while I clean up and edit the pictures and debate whether or not to do the macarons post here's my homage to our future robot overlords.



And some quick reading on the horrible troubles of being rich
Still, he sold two motorcycles he didn't use and called his Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet "the Volkswagen of supercars." He and his wife have given more than $100,000 to a nonprofit she founded that promotes employment for people with Asperger syndrome, he said. 
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bonus-withdrawal-puts-bankers-malaise-050100338.html

Mo' money mo' problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment