Thursday, August 13, 2009

Post #2

Howdy everyone. It's been close to 9 months since I've started this blog and I really haven't put much thought as to what will encompass the content of my posts. I'm somewhat intrigued by the purpose of blogs. Some people utilize them as a vehicle to express their thoughts and concerns. Some people utilize them as a way to disseminate useful or insightful information. I really don't know what the purpose of this blog is. Maybe I just like hearing the words I type in my head. The loner's way of fulfilling that love of hearing oneself talk. Whatever.

At first I started this blog with the intention of providing some insight for prospective MBA candidates who are looking to obtain information regarding the MBA application process.
I sure as heck utilized other blogs to get a feel for the true character of a school.

So maybe I'll start off with some information regarding that. After I get that out of my system the free-for-all that is my subconscious will most likely take over and this blog will probably devolve into the ramblings of a man who's still confused as to what a blog should accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment