Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yikes

Well well well. It's December 15th and time has definitely flown by. Looking over my posts it's amazing to think that I arrived in Barcelona just about four months ago. So much has happened its almost mind bottling. (Blades of Glory reference in case everyone thinks I've gone native and have forgotten the good 'ole American language)

In any case, I still have an accounting exam, a finance exam and a marketing take home essay to finish up so I won't be doing my big 2009:A Year in Review aka Get Engaged Say Goodbye to Los Angeles Say Hello to New York Say Goodbye to New York Bienvenidos a Barcelona OMG MBA WTF.

Oh. Also, my blog is now featured as one of the unofficial student blogs on our ESADE MBA website.
http://www.esade.edu/mba/eng. Future ESADE MBA candidates I welcome you to my blog. Is my blog a useful tool for you, the future candidate? Let's be honest. Probably not. Really I have provided no deep insight or resources to help in your selection of B-schools. What I do want to provide you and everyone else who utilizes this blog as a way to pass time while they're at work (Yes, I know who you all are) is an opportunity to just see life through my eyes. Nothing more nothing less. So if you want a sanitized version of ESADE student life, read our official ESADE student blog. If you want more of a personal introspective view, read Morgan Witkin's. I believe she was also featured in BusinessWeek. If you want a good general MBA blog read Tobias'. Read mine so that you can feed my constant need for attention. And with that I retreat to my warm cocoon of accounting and finance. A=L+OE and NPV=CF/(1+r)^n. and my personal favorite Financial Leverage of Me= null can't divide by zero.


No comments:

Post a Comment