Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cowboys and Indians


















This Indian costume looked pretty decent. It didn't scream YMCA to me when I bought it. If anything, based on the guy in the picture it looked pretty awesome for 10 euros. I even spiced it up with a scalp removing tomahawk to add just a tad bit more awesomeness.

Pocahontas. Yes, when I arrived at the ESADE/IESE Halloween party I ended up being called Pocahontas. Not once. Not twice. But like 20+ times by 20 different people. Somehow the costume lost its awesomeness factor when I wore it. I tried salvaging the name by correcting people by calling myself Pocahont-o but the damage was done. Oh well I thought I looked cool.

*I realized this morning that being known as Pocahontas actually was somewhat beneficial. You see, Pocahontas was an American. Sorry Canada I've regained my American citizenship*

No comments:

Post a Comment