Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ugh

Back on the upward slope of the MBA course load. All of our presentations, research papers and normal HW is piling on top of each other and it's been a struggle to keep up let alone write my usual musings for the blog.

Being a lover of quality reality TV such as The Hills I am loving the side effect of all this coursework on my fellow classmates. Most of our work is done in groups. At the beginning of the term we were pre-assigned to teams of 6. Each team is typically broken down into 4 guys 2 girls and everyone from a different country and industry. Well that was what they tried for, at least. So for example my group consists of

1 French guy with an IT background
1 Dutch/American guy with a financial service background
1 Swiss/German with a financial service background
1 German girl with a project management background
1 Indian girl with an IT consulting background
Me

Most of the groups, mine included, have been working well and getting things done but there have been some awesome stories coming out of other groups.

People storming out of team meetings. Cups of water poured on people's heads. Yelling matches. It's just great entertainment overall. I really wish I could tape some of this and sell it to the CW or something. "B-school Blowouts" Okay so the title sucks but I promise great content. I'd follow up the success of that with "B-school Beauties" and "B-school Blend" -a Big Brother style show where MBA students from around the world are forced to live in a house and participate in some awesome challenges like financial modeling or marketing case studies. Man I'm just a goldmine of super awesome TV ideas. I'm just awesome. I'm sure my mom would agree. 
ESADE MBA365.com

No comments:

Post a Comment