Sunday, February 7, 2010

Week ahead

Looking at the week ahead.

Tuesday: Finance exam
Wednesday: Global Context of Management presentation and Picasso Museum visit with spanish class
Friday: Operations Case Study/kick off ESADE Benchmarking consulting project
Friday Night: MBASA Chinese New Year
Saturday: Bball, Chinese New Year dinner #2, Classmates' bday aka "It's gonna be one of those nights"
Sunday: Wake up around 3pm and then try to do some work. Chinese New Year dinner #3
Monday: Strategy Case Study

I'd say it's a good mixture of work and fun.

Last Friday the results of our Exchange Program were released and I was awarded University of Michigan: Ross School of Business Winter Exchange as my destination so my time at ESADE has been cut short by three months. (Sidenote: 4 of my classmates will be at University of Chicago:Booth and 2 of my classmates at Northwestern:Kellogg so I can guarantee a couple weekends "networking" in Chicago) My perspective has really changed so I'm gonna enjoy the crap out of my remaining time here. Por supuesto that involves a good amount of studying too. Uh-huh. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment