Friday, September 18, 2009

Hace un mes...

Made it to another Friday. Today marks the end of my first month in Barcelona and the realization that a lot of my titles have that ... in them. Usually I hate those because it leaves so much open to interpretation. Like, "Yeah that restaurant is good..." Yeah that place is good but what? Did some murder suicide happen there? Was there an outbreak of Hep A? Did you just happen to add two extra periods for emphasis? As I have reached my limit for tangents, back to the original intent of this post.

I've been here about a month now and overall the experience has been very positive. Yeah there have been annoyances like the fact that I still don't have internet at my apartment or that everything is closed on Sunday but there are way too many positives to outweigh the negatives.

I'm gonna keep this post short tonight because well it's Friday and I'm in Barcelona. Party on Wayne...Party on Garth.

No comments:

Post a Comment