Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pictorial Tour #2


Feeling a bit lazy today so I'm just gonna let the pictures speak for themselves.


















Spanish style architecture but this is actually a Chinese restaurant. The bottom floor kinda gives it away.


You really can't have enough knives. Even when you think, "Hey maybe 25 is enough" it really isn't.


The nicest H&M building I've seen in my life. Located off of Plaza Catalunya on Avinguda Portal De l'Àngel. 

 






















Looking down Avinguda Portal De l'Àngel . It's basically a giant street flanked by clothing shops and other stores. The Spanish equivalent of the outdoor mall minus the* [insert your joke here].

*I had a joke lined up for that but my brain is feeling kinda fuzzy so forgot what I was going to write. Feel free to enjoy your own joke.

Avenida Diagonal near Maria Cristina. Europeans really know how to do avenues well and I love the wide open feel that these streets give you. They always say you can't really get lost in Barcelona because all you need to do is get yourself to one of the major roadways like Avenida Diagonal and then orient yourself from there. I'm sure I'll still find a way to get lost. 





Anyways, Career Week is coming up and internship deadlines are right around the corner. It's game time now.


No comments:

Post a Comment