Friday, October 2, 2009

Momma's Boy

I am such a momma's boy and my mom spoils me rotten. My mom asked if I wanted anything from back home so I mentioned that some Japanese dried goods would be nice and the result was this:




















Forgot how freaking large US trash bags were. This thing dwarfed my mini bags that I use. The mini bags are just absolutely a pain for a lazy person like me. If there's one thing America does well is create goods or services that allow for "efficiency".



So total haul for the delivery was about 6 packets of instant curry, two bags of seaweed, three bags of crackers, a box of vegetable soup, two instant noodle mixes, some fried rice mix, instant miso soup mix, a towel and some other random items. Last but not least....














Note from mom and a DVD of Japanese TV shows she recorded for me. She still treats me like I'm 10 but sometimes I can't complain.

1 comment: